Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Class in the dark/dreams

I thought the idea of having class in the dark was interesting. It was sort of  fun, at first. I just got burned out after a while. It started with group conversation but eventually there were many conversations going on. I hope i don't sound like a bitch but there were moments i wished it was completely silent.
-I am the kind of person that likes order. I tried to jump in conversation(s) but i was unsuccessful. (I think because i was across the room) I didn't want to be annoying and yell... i didn't want to trip over anyone trying to get to a conversation... so i just sat there being uncomfortable. I couldn't keep track of any conversations, they were going too fast for me. (I wished i had brought my bongos and toca drums)
-I was being such an introvert that i was one of the few people who didn't get to play with the marshmellows. I wanted to.
-Just to be clear, this is not a complaint. It was a "different" experience. I just didn't have very much fun and i was not very interactive. This is my own fault for not being more extroverted. Maybe i got PMS or something cause i was more irritated/frustrated than anything. There were things i wanted to say that were related to conversations but it seemed like no one could hear me. So i just kept my mouth shut after a few attempts.
-
-Once the lights were on and everyone was taking pieces of the pizza boxes, i saw them ripping big pieces off. I was wondering where i would store a big piece of cardboard. in my computer bag. When i walked up i saw the two most perfect pieces. Immediately, one piece reminded me of a dream I had -a nightmare! The next assignment is about "fear" so i snatched up the little piece of cardboard. Right under it was a nother little piece the same size. I snatched it up too. It was so plain. I had a great idea for that on too.
-I have to say that Samantha's dream and the other discussions about dreams made me have a dream last night:
-
We all had some assignment that was a phisical thing we had to bring into class. We all went out to the parking lot across from the IT building and Beth took someone's project and held it up. A GIANT, slimy, gross worm/paracite-looking thing came out of nowhere... i mean this thing was bigger than a fire truck! It squeezed itself between two trees. Beth threw the project up onto the air and the worm cought it in its "mouth"/teeth and ate it!! We all panicked! The rest of us tried to hide our projects from her so she wouldn't feed them to the worm. -end-
-
This was not a lucid dream. Maybe feeding the project to the worm was a good thing because it was worthy of the worm... or maybe the project was crap and disposed of by the worm.
I dunno... but it is cool that Samantha had her dream. -It is like a domino effect... cause i had a strange dream about our Seeing Sideways class.
-
Anyway... hopefully, i can be a little more open in class and have more fun with it in the future... i'm sure i will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment