Thursday, September 3, 2009

class on aug 31

I was unclear of what we had to do... i thought we had to actually make something that we had to show the class for next time.
-When we were all on the ground looking at the sky. I saw all kinds of stuff. A seahorse, a bunny... but that was lame. I opened my mind and remembered of a story in the Bible. (I'm not a very religious person) I thought of the story of the Tower of Babel. The guy wanted to make a tower to Heven. We were talking about the eggs from past classes. I thought, "What if, instead of scattering the people with language berriors, it would be funny if God threw a giant egg and hit him in the head.
-Since i thought I had to actually do a project of some kind, I wondered how would I put this idea out there in media of some kind. I imagened a short film:

-The opening shot would be a  mid-close up of green grass.
I would lie down into the shot and look up at the sky.
-Cut to the sky (blue with some clouds).
-(Audio) (me thinking) "Hummm... what do I see?"
-Fade out

-There would be a story board/comic strip of the Bible story. My boyfriend would provide the voice of the guy in the story. (The story board would be b/w it would resemble something like Reading Rainbow because it would be a video of the story board/comic strip)

I stopped there except I went on to think about including when I turned over and the bee was around my feet and I yelled! (during class) haha... I was so embarrassed.

-Anyway... I guess this is all I have to do. -for now

No comments:

Post a Comment