Monday, September 21, 2009

seeing sideways

If Beth don't like that pic, i will bring my flash drive to class again, next time... for better.


-I'm surprised that there were so many different points of views for my project. I appreciate the input. Anyway... I showed my boyfriend my pics and told him about class today and about other people's projects (that shared). I showed him the iMovie thing that was submitted earlier on Beth's blog... (which has nothing to do with class today). He liked the dude's video and John (my bf) was inspired to go find and buy the music online. (Epica) He's doing it right now. I think... I will bring my video cam to class next time -hope ppl are ok with that. It's not like I'm going to post anything from class online or anything. But I just want to share with my bf. I can't really explain very well. I think he would enjoy seeing that this is such a different class. -Also, I am looking forward to this next project.

-see y'all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment