Monday, October 12, 2009

Seeing sideways 10/12/09

Class discussion was interesting today. I thought we were going to present our projects today. The first TED.com video that we watched was interesting... except the giant flying media ball. I think that was rediculous. What I thought was wrong is the room with all those floating balls. Now, I enjoy art and I really like what he did there... but DAMMIT! Take a picture and let someone have the real fun of running around in that room. I want to know what would happen. Would all the balls bunch up and drip? Would they go bouncing and orbiting around eachother like atoms? It's like setting up a bunch of dominos in a long line and not letting anyone start the line. In my opinion, I think art is most beautiful when it is functional... even if it is just for the sake of having a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment