Monday, October 5, 2009

Seeing Sideways 10/5/09

Class was interesting today because there were not very many people that showed up. It felt a little more intimate because everybody was not trying to talk over eachother. I was able to follow a conversation. That is it! I am bringing my strobe lights to class next time... I never know when the lights are gonna go out. Damn... I shoudda took pictures when we had the lights out. That would have been cool. I was just worried about getting the light in my eyes. I know it probably wouldn't blind someone by just looking at the rocks but I didn't want to take any chances. I did catch a glimpse of the light scattering, on the first one... it was really cool. I just wish i would have thought about taking some pictures.
Anyway, I am racking my brain right now, trying to think about what I want to do for the next assignment... ANYTHING, huh? Wow... there is so much freedom, I don't know where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment