Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bliss time

There is an addicting game I am addicted to... it's called Whizz Words.
http://www.addictinggames.com/whizzwordz.html
When I play it, it is like a form of medication.
I concentrate on it and don't think about anything else. Sometimes I will break my concentration to look up at the tv every so often. I will be playing that game and hours will go by and I barely notice. By boyfriend hates when i play it because I am in my own little world and don't pay attention to anything else. It is my bliss time because I can forget about all my troubles. I have been playing it more lately because I am a little stressed out and discouraged with school right now. I probably should have been doing school work while I was playing that game but instead of getting frustrated and stressed out but my school work has suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment